Keyboarding 6e 2010
The Paradigm Keyboarding 6e 2010 Online Lab is a completely web-based learning management system that lets educators easily deliver keyboarding courses, track student performance, and communicate with their students!
To place an order or learn more about our products, click here.
Minimum system requirements for Keyboarding 6e Online Lab:
- Operating System: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP1), Windows 7, or Windows 8
- Broadband Internet Connection: Minimum 128kbps connection to the Internet
- Screen resolution: 1280 x 768 or higher
- DPI: 100% ( Windows 7 | Windows 8 )
- Web Browser: You can use any browser to download the Online Lab application.
- Security: Firewall(s) configured to allow data transfer to and from http://snapkey6.emcp.com and http://youtube.com
Microsoft Office Word 2010
- Required for the textbooks Keyboarding and Applications I 1-60, and Keyboarding and Applications II 61-120
- NOTE: Office Web Apps, the Microsoft® Office 2010 and 2013 browser-based application, is not supported by the Paradigm Keyboarding SNAP Online Lab
Microsoft .NET 4.0
Disclaimers: While every effort will be made to support future browser platforms and computer operating systems, Paradigm Publishing cannot guarantee future compatibility.
- Required by the Paradigm Keyboarding SNAP Online Lab.
- Most computers will already have this installed.
- If your computer does not have it installed, you will receive a warning message when launching the Online Lab. You can download and install .NET 4.0 for free by going to http://emcp.net/net4 and clicking the Install .NET Framework 4 button.
In order to use Paradigm Keyboarding 6th Edition you will need to install the software associated with your book.
To do this please follow the links below.
- For Paradigm Keyboarding Online Labs with Microsoft Office 2010: Click Here
Click the Install
button to download and install the software.
For more information or help getting started please watch the video below.
Click here to watch the Getting Started Video
Keyboarding Online Lab FAQs
My enrollment key/activation code doesn't work.
If you are enrolling in Keyboarding for sessions 1-30, you may be attempting to enroll in the incorrect Online Lab site for your course. Confirm with your instructor whether you should download the Online Lab app from snapkey6.emcp.com
or from snapkey2013.emcp.com
. If you have downloaded the software from the incorrect site, re-install the app from the correct site and reattempt to enroll in your course.
I have a dial-up connection, will Keyboarding Online Lab work for me?
A broadband or high speed Internet connection is required to use Paradigm Keyboarding Online Lab.
Which Internet browsers do you support?
You can use any web browser to navigate to the Getting Started page and then install the desktop application Paradigm Keyboarding Online Lab. Once installed, you will be using the browser supplied by the application.
Can I use a Mac, iPad, or smartphone with Keyboarding Online Lab?
Paradigm Keyboarding Online Lab is a PC only application. Mac computers with Bootcamp or dual-boot technology which contain a modern Windows operating system may also be used.
Can I install the Paradigm Keyboarding Online Lab on multiple computers?
There is no limit on the number of computers that a user may install Paradigm Keyboarding Online Lab on.
I forgot my password, how can I get a new one?
To receive a new password, open the Paradigm Keyboarding Online Lab desktop application, click on the “Forgot Password” link. Follow the instructions for receiving a new password.
After I click on the desktop icon “Launch Online Lab”, the Loading Application page does not disappear; I am not able to see my assignments.
The two most likely reasons for this is:
- Your computer is not connected to the Internet
- You have too many computer applications running (close all other applications)
When creating a user account my access code says “already used”
If this is a used book purchase you will need to purchase a new access code from Paradigm Publishing. Please call 1-800-328-1452
If you believe you have purchased a new book, contact Paradigm Technical Support at email@example.com
I cannot see the entire Online Lab on my computer screen
The Online Lab application works best when your computer monitor is set to 1280x800 or higher screen resolution. Please ensure that your screen resolution is set to 1280x800
Exercise 5.11 - The word "big" is being marked incorrect
Our editors decided to remove the word "big" from Exercise 5.11, because the letter "b" is not taught until later in the book. The word is replaced in the online lab with "eight" and keying "eight" will allow you to be marked correctly.
: This only effects the 1st printing of the textbook.