Our eBooks provide you with an easy-to-use alternative to the traditional textbook using our Online Textbook Publication System.
- A constant Internet connection with speeds of 56kbps or higher
- Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari web browser
- Allow cookies (and do not delete cookies during the course duration)
- Adobe Flash Player (available for free download from Adobe at www.adobe.com)
Our proprietary ONLINE eBooks are designed to function in a web browser on a desktop or laptop computer running Windows, Macintosh, or Linux/Unix based Operating Systems.
- They will not run on any iOS device (iPhone, iPad).
- They will not run in any e-reader of any brand.
- They may run on SOME non-Apple tablet computers based on the Android Operating System if the tablet features a web browser with Flash plugin support, however, full functionality and behavior has not been verified on any such device.
- These online eBooks otherwise will only operate on a desktop/laptop computer that has a web browser with the Adobe Flash plugin installed and enabled.
Our proprietary CD eBooks are designed to function in an included stand-alone Flash player on a desktop or laptop computer.
- They will only function on desktop/laptop computers running Windows or Macintosh Operating Systems.
- They will not function on Linux/Unix machines because the CD media does not include the necessary application framework to load and render the books on this platform.
Frequently Asked Questions