The LMS for today’s healthcare courses
Many of Paradigm’s health careers textbooks now include access to the Course Navigator learning management system to strengthen student comprehension and ease course management. You students receive hands-on learning to prepare for health careers through online practice and study aids, student-practice and instructor-controlled assessments, calculation and certification exam practice problems, flash cards and games, and quizzes and end-of-chapter exercises.
For more information or to make a purchase, Click Here.
Quick Reference Assistance
|To login to Course Navigator, click here: Click Here.
||To view a video about getting started: Click Here
|To view/download the Instructor User Guide Click Here
||To view/download the Student User Guide Click Here
What You Need on Your Computer to Run the Course Navigator
The following are the minimum system requirements for using the Course Navigator on your computer:
- Broadband Internet Connection: Minimum 128 kbps connection to the Internet
- Screen resolution: 1280 x 768 or higher
- Web Browser: Internet Explorer 9 or higher, Firefox, Safari, or Google Chrome. We recommend using Google Chrome.
- Popup blocking software: disabled for http://coursenav.paradigmcollege.net
- Security: Firewall(s) configured to allow data transfer to and from http://coursenav.paradigmcollege.net
- Processor Speed: 2 GHz or higher
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB or higher
Disclaimers: While every effort will be made to support future browser platforms and computer operating systems, Paradigm Education Solutions cannot guarantee future compatibility.
Course Navigator FAQs
My enrollment key/activation code doesn't work.
Your enrollment key is provided by your instructor. Please make sure that you are correctly entering all characters including hyphens or punctuation. Your activation code consists of eight characters all in lower case. Please make sure that you are entering the characters exactly as they are written.
Which Internet browsers do you support?
You can use any web browser access the Course Navigator system. Please make sure that you have configured any firewalls or internet security to accept connections from the Course Navigator website.
I forgot my password, how can I get a new one?
To receive a new password, go to the Course Navigator web page, click on the “I forgot my password” link directly below the login fields. Follow the instructions for receiving a new password. If you still can't log in please ensure that Cookies are enabled.
When creating a user account my access code says “already used.”
If this is a used book purchase you will need to purchase a new access code from Paradigm Education Solutions. Please call 1-800-328-1452.
If you believe you have purchased a new book, contact Paradigm Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I cannot see the entire Course Navigator on my computer screen.
The Course Navigator works best when your computer monitor is set to 1280x768 or higher screen resolution.
How do I use the Flash Cards?
To use the Flashcards for review, take the following steps:
- Log into your course.
- Choose a chapter.
- In the Links and Web Activities section, click the Flashcards link.
- To flip the current card, click it! To move the current card to one of the three colored
boxes (Remaining Cards, Correct Cards, Incorrect Cards), click on the box. You
may also click on the card displayed in any of the three boxes to bring that card
back to the center.
- The Pause/Continue timer button allows you to time how long it takes you to review
My menu disappeared, how do I get it back?
Course Navigator Menus can be docked to allow more room for the Content Pane. If your menu becomes docked, you may undock it by following the steps below:
- Locate the Menu Tab on the left hand side of the screen.
- Mouse over the Tab to display the contents of the Menu.
- To undock it, click the Undock button in the upper right hand side of the menu.
- To dock the menu you may click the Dock button at any time.